|“We must open the doors of opportunity. But we must also equip our people to walk through those doors. Lyndon B. Johnson“|
Acumen International’s Business Acumen program provides you with the ability to “execute” faster.
Working on your environment, your team’s execution challenges of capacity and capability. OUT-THINK YOUR COMPETITION.
Participants should be responsible for the execution of strategy in these fast growth entrepreneurial sMe ventures, and be committed to developing their effectiveness as high-performance leaders and managers of operational excellence and breakthrough innovation.
BUSINESS ACUMEN OVERVIEW
The Business Acumen program has been designed for managers who are direct reports to graduates of Executive Acumen. Participants should be responsible for the execution of strategy in these fast growth entrepreneurial SME ventures and be committed to developing their effectiveness as high-performance leaders and managers of operational excellence and breakthrough innovation.
The program is fast-paced and intensive as it provides participants with the opportunity to access thought leadership through a practical and disciplined process that builds engagement and impact back into the business.
The workshop sessions focus on business interventions that have immediate relevance to participants in their unique work environments. Diagnostics provide business reality checks and surface opportunities for interventions at an operational level aligned to strategic intent.
Participants are challenged to develop their leadership effectiveness and build high performance teams within an enterprise culture. Performance management is a key focus with an emphasis on coaching, change management and accountability for strategy execution.
- - Understand personal work and behavioural preferences
- - Personal mastery, accountability and a balanced lifestyle
- - Leadership effectiveness, coaching for high performance
- - Deep understanding of proven methods to manage change
- - Effective communications, how to create positive influence
- - An enterprise culture that encourages accountability
- - Fuel innovation, build an innovation culture
- - Understand proven business interventions to deliver shareholder value
- - Financial and performance management skills
- - Strategic thinking skills, tactical capabilities
- - Understand strategic intent, build strategic capabilities
- - Identify opportunities to create ‘meaning’
- - Examine business strengths and weaknesses
- - Understand innovation, how and when to use it
- - Align the learning journey to future actions
Please contact us regarding Business Acumen;
139 Coronation Drive, Milton
P +61 7 3236 1777
Or simply send us a note at email@example.com